A CGI which use socket / datagrams?

Mark Schonewille m.schonewille at economy-x-talk.com
Sat Jul 22 08:51:53 EDT 2006

What do you mean, called by the apache server? Are you simply using
the address http://www.domain.com/cgi-bin/script.cgi or are you
running the script in another way? How are you trying to detect the
response, using a Rev script or a php script? Do you have any scripts
you can post? I had no problems at all opening sockets from a rev cgi
engine and am even sending e-mails from it.

Best,

Mark

--

Economy-x-Talk
Consultancy and Software Engineering

Download ErrorLib at http://economy-x-talk.com/developers.html and
get full control of error handling in Revolution.

Op 22-jul-2006, om 14:17 heeft David Bovill het volgende geschreven: