Pattern utility

Glenn E. Fisher gefisher at mac.com
Sat Jul 22 08:35:17 EDT 2006

Jacque & others,

I wrote a utility stack to use to break apart a multi-pattern image
into individual images.  It also has limited ability to reverse the
operation.  It also can add a white transparent alpha mask to the
created images.

I wrote it for my personal use, so there is not a lot of help in it,
but you can look at the scripts to see what is going on.

I uploaded it to Rev online (share this stack under the file menu) to
the "Utility" catagory under my ID "gefisher".

Have fun with images,
Glenn
--
Glenn E. Fisher	University of Houston - Retired
22402 Diane Dr.	Spring, Tx 77373