Default card size

Robert Sneidar bobs at twft.com
Tue Jul 18 12:20:51 EDT 2006

I have a problem that has been plaguing me. When I change the size of
a card, I want Revolution to remember that when I save the stack, but
it doesn't! It always reverts to some previous size I never even set
it to. It makes me crazy! How do I set the default size of a card so
that it always opens to that size? I already do it via scripts, but I
would like to avoid that if possible as I am going to have a LOT of
different card sizes in my app and I don't want to script every one
of them. Thanks.

Bob Sneidar
IT Manager
Logos Management