Dependence on Programming Experts

Judy Perry jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu
Sat Jul 15 02:42:40 EDT 2006

But it's dead now, right?

Yes, like Hypercard, but,

And, yes, widely adopted (but as an xtalk?  not hardly as it ended up)...
but, and

from my example (undoctored by  me) only 1 or 2 persons out of 22 chose
it/found it embraceable?

Not great odds.

Do you dispute that its verbose heritage had been veritably trumped?

And, of course, you can drop the "expert" out of my opinion; feel free to
leave it in your own.

Judy