Setting directory on preOpenStack, not seeing images with relative file paths

Karl Becker karl at karlbecker.com
Sat Jul 15 00:41:12 EDT 2006

This mainly happens in standalones, not the IDE.

Thankfully, the way I developed it allows me to do what Ken suggested
- load one stack, set the directory, then load the next stack.  It
seems to be working... my logic seems sound for carrying it out
otherwise, though.

I am using Mac OS X, version 2.7.2.

- Karl