Game Developers -- Call

Tereza Snyder tereza at califex.com
Fri Jul 14 20:32:16 EDT 2006

On Jul 14, 2006, at 3:58 PM, Sivakatirswami wrote:

> 1) have been making cross platform games for at least five years as
> a regular activity.
>
> 2) has created at least 20 or more games, some percentage of which
> have actually attained a bit of market share. i.e. you have some
> track record of successful "addictive" games, you can confidently
> say "yes, I think I know what I am doing and what works."
>
> 3) willing to work for "non-profit rates" (we don't have big New
> York budgets, we also don't have high pressure schedules)
>
> 4) has a natural interest in (affinity for)  and some familiarity
> with eastern religious-philosophical content (game dialog, words
> used, characters etc will all relate to things like karma,
> reincarnation etc.)
>
> 5) has produced games not only for "children" but some games with a
> bit higher  intellectual content (i.e. the target market will
> include literate teens and young adults)
>

> If you think you may qualify, but not quite fitting above criteria,
> go ahead and respond. I would need to see some samples of your work.

Hi Sivakatirswami,

I qualify at maybe 30% in each of your categories but I can't help
expressing an interest. I long to work on an advanced project with
someone who "can confidently say 'yes, I think I know what I am doing
and what works.'"

I'm not the savvy mastermind you describe, but when you assemble your
team keep me in mind to fill a gap in capabilities. Meanwhile, see my
website for small samples of my work.

Tereza

--
Tereza Snyder