Internal security of Rev?

Dar Scott dsc at swcp.com
Fri Jul 14 00:11:49 EDT 2006

On Jul 13, 2006, at 9:35 PM, John Tregea wrote:

> That is a valuable synopsis. I will go away now and get on with
> it... :-)

If you need help with any of those pieces, we are around.  Setting up
SSL, encryption, message digest (using MD5)...

(I did not intend to be abrasive about hiding the key in the app.  I
_want_ to do that, too.  But I'm OK with hiding half.  And even
hiding a little string to add to MD5 to get a message digest for the
secret file.  But the key?  You might not be able to claim to meet
standards.)

Dar