Setting directory on preOpenStack, not seeing images with relative file paths

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Thu Jul 13 23:58:06 EDT 2006

On 7/13/06 10:17 PM, "Karl Becker" <karl at karlbecker.com> wrote:

> Is there a way to force the stack to do reload all the images with
> relative file paths?  Or is there another solution which you can
> think of?  Please ask me to clarify if I have not been clear.  I am
> totally stumped on this problem.

Well, you could always cycle through all the images and reset their
'filename' property:

repeat with x = 1 to the number of images
  set the filename of img x to (the filename of img x)
end repeat

Alternatively, you could make sure that some other stack was the first to
open, that was invisible, set the directory, and *then* opened the stack
that has your images.

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Web site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/