Python with Rev and postGreSQL?

John Tregea john at debraneys.com
Thu Jul 13 20:34:29 EDT 2006

Thanks Kee,

While the database structure is complete, the front end is not, (that is
why I am evaluating Rev), I believe python is a good tool to connect to
the database, but not sure if it is used by any other Revolutionaries or
if anyone can say what has worked well for them? I believe SOAP is used
by some as well?

Regards

John T