Dependence on Programming Experts

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Wed Jul 12 15:08:38 EDT 2006

On 7/12/06 2:00 PM, "Dan Shafer" <revolutionary.dan at gmail.com> wrote:

> Lingo had a lot of great features. In the end, though, it's never been
> adopted by a lot of folks.

You're kidding, right? It was "adopted" by everyone who used Director, which
was a *huge* number of people at the time - certainly way more than the Rev
user base.

> In fact, I wouldn't be a bit surprised to find
> there are more Rev coders today than there are Lingo developers.

Personally, I'd be extremely happy if there are more Rev coders today than
Lingo developers, but I'm not sure that's the case.

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Web site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com