Dependence on Programming Experts

Troy Rollins troy_lists at rpsystems.net
Wed Jul 12 13:09:08 EDT 2006

On Jul 12, 2006, at 12:55 PM, Robert Sneidar wrote:

> I can live with the syntax:
>
> put "Kudos for runrev" into mThisIsCool. -- :-)

Me too. Obviously. I'm here, and have been since before Rev came on
the market. I'm sure I was one of the first professional (now
Enterprise) license holders.

That doesn't mean that an optional syntax evolution would be a bad
thing, since I know many developers who won't touch Rev due to the
current syntax.

I'm sorry if I appeared to threaten the sanctity of the verbosity,
but Lingo has proven that these syntaxes as described can easily live
side-by-side without harm, so I didn't think I was suggesting
anything too drastic... in fact, I was originally just supporting the
statement made by another user.

--
Troy
RPSystems, Ltd.