no matches... anyone got a light?

Jim Ault JimAultWins at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 7 23:47:53 EDT 2006

One thing to check for is the NULL char, using Rev keyword 'null'

I have found this to be the culprit for the FILTER function.  Of course,
this is working with web site and datafeed sources, not system hard drive
listings, which should not have any nulls.

Try this function to find any invisible chars....

repeat for each char CH in textBlock
  put charToNum(CH) & cr after output
end repeat
sort output

replace null with "" in textBlock -- would work

Jim Ault
Las Vegas