Rev for Linux "Seal of Approval"

Bob Warren bobwarren at howsoft.com
Fri Jul 7 14:53:05 EDT 2006

Chipp Walters wrote:

Bob,

Enjoy RealBasic. Let us know how that works out for you. It didn't
work out for the only other Brazilian I know.

Oh, and check out the reference to Latrell Spreewell-- it was intended
as a joke.

I'm sure you would like to complement that answer, Chipp, since it is
not really appropriate in relation to what I said (or at least intended
to mean) in my post. I'll take it as an immediate emotional reaction to
what is really quite a difficult situation to work out on your part.

BTW, only my heart is Brazilian. I'm from London mate!

Best,
Bob