Possible New Book Titles

Dan Shafer revolutionary.dan at gmail.com
Thu Jul 6 16:52:33 EDT 2006

Thanks for all the input. After considering everyone's viewpoints, looking
at my own interests, talking with some of the veteran RevHeads and checking
in with the Mother Ship, I've decided my next eBooklet will be on standalone
creation.

I'll post an outline of the specific topics as soon as I can get a handle on
how big the beast is.