Possible New Book Titles

Dan Shafer revolutionary.dan at gmail.com
Thu Jul 6 16:51:16 EDT 2006

I'm guessing that my book on standalone creation will also have to cover the
issues of cross-platform deployment you mention. I won't, however, try to
cover things like raster vs. vector graphics, communicating with externals
(though including them in the build process is obviously important), and OS
functions. That may be a separate volume.

But I need to examine carefully how much I can cover in a $5 ebooklet. It
may take more than one to do this topic justice.