Dependence on Programming Experts

Devin Asay devin_asay at byu.edu
Thu Jul 6 12:47:15 EDT 2006

On Jul 6, 2006, at 10:07 AM, GregSmith wrote:

> I'll just repeat what I initially stated:
>
> I think multimedia authoring software should be intuitive enough,
> and well
> documented enough to allow a fairly non-technical user to do
> amazing things
> without constantly needing to ask assistance from local forum gurus.
>
> The foundational educational material for learning Revolution from the
> standpoint of a total non-programmer seems to be missing.  That's
> the gist
> of my own personal dilemma.

Greg, have a look at my site at http://revolution.byu.edu. These are
the tutorial materials that we use here at BYU to teach Revolution to
non-techie humanities majors. Click the "Revolution Tutorials by
Topic" link. If you follow the links roughly in the order they are
presented on that page you will get a step-by-step introduction to
Revolution.

HTH

Devin

Devin Asay