Possible new book titles

Stgoldberg at aol.com Stgoldberg at aol.com
Wed Jul 5 13:10:52 EDT 2006

Dan,
One thing I think is needed is a thorough explanation of all the checkboxes
and fields in the various property inspectors.   I've been using Revolution for
two years now and am still unsure about the uses of a number of items in the
Property Inspectors, which do not appear to be well-documented in the user
guide.   It think such explanation should make it easier for new users to get
into Revolution and also give more experienced users added abilities.
Steve Goldberg