Get a Free Copy of Shade 7 Designer - 3D Software

Jim Carwardine JimCarwardine at OwnYourFuture-net.com
Sat Jul 1 07:15:45 EDT 2006

Hi Klaus... I should have included the file name as it may give the
pertinent clue...

Shade 7.2.1 designer LE (ESD).d

So, as I type this, I suspect the .d should be .dmg with mg being cut off by
the character limitation of the OS...

Some bright soul probably added the (ESD) in the download name and didn't
actually test a download on a Mac.  This would be entirely in character with
the moron who designed the web sites I had to tangle with - all for the sake
of displaying a rendered schooner hull without spending a king's ransom on
the software...

So I copied the file, dropped the (ESD) and added the mg to the d in the
file name and ta da it was a dmg and it opened fine... Jim