Get a Free Copy of Shade 7 Designer - 3D Software

Klaus Major klaus at major-k.de
Sat Jul 1 05:50:48 EDT 2006

Hi Jim,

> OK, now I've found it, downloaded the Mac version (only 1.5 hours
> fortunately).  How do I open it?  I double click the file and my
> Mac OS
> 10.4.6 thinks it's an Excel file.  Anyone know what's going on
> here?... Jim

Neither did I download the package nor do I know what's going on over
there :-)

But I strongly guess the package does have the file suffix "*.sit"
and therefore
you need "Stuffit Expander" to expand and istall the package?

If yes, then go to:

<http://www.stuffit.com/mac/expander/index.html>

and download the free version, which was part of the OS X distribution
in earlier days but is no more today, unfortunately.

Regards

Klaus Major
klaus at major-k.de
http://www.major-k.de