Size of ListBox

Jeff Honken jhonken at x12.info
Tue Jan 24 18:01:25 EST 2006

I have a listbox in my application that seems to change size slightly
when I save it as a standalone exe.  I'm reading from a database and
displaying the results in the listbox.  It looks great in the
development environment but when I look at it in the exe it shows a
partial row.  I have the "Lock size and Position" turned on.  Does
anyone have any ideas on how I can lock the size of the listbox to say 4
or 5 rows and not show a half row for the standalone?  Jeff