Creating items on a card that isn't the current card.

Lynch, Jonathan bnz2 at cdc.gov
Tue Jan 24 16:09:58 EST 2006

I think I might have another way for you to do it...

With images, you can set the ID of the image...

So...

-- first, find a safe id number to use
Create button "tempbutton"
Put the id of button "tempbutton" into tID
Delete button "tempbutton"

-- then copy and set the id of the image
Copy the image "my image" to card 5
Set id of it to (tID + 1)
Set the name of image id (tID+1) to "copied image"