set the cursor to hand when on links

André.Bisseret Andre.Bisseret at inria.fr
Thu Jan 19 11:33:18 EST 2006

Hello Éric,
and thank you for your kind attention to my problem.

In fact, there is a problem with the new script : as soon as the mouse
enter any field, I get an error message ; it seems to concern the line
"case "field" is in the target and "link" is in the textStyle of the
mouseText" ; meanwhile, as expected, the cursor is keeping the default
form except  on a link in the field, where it takes the hand form.  Il
will study that a bit later.

Anyway, my problem is solved with the first script you send to me ; it
works well.
I am learning a lot about "mouseMove" and the "switch" structure which
I didn't use before.
Thanks again
All the bests from Grenoble,
André