Sharing applications

André.Bisseret Andre.Bisseret at inria.fr
Thu Jan 19 13:10:08 EST 2006

I have had the same problem recently  (somebody from RunRev helped me,
so its my turn !)
Here are some possibilities :
1- The DreamCard Player is not multiPlatforms ;  your friend needs the
DreamCard Player for PC (those for Mac does not work on Windows)
2 - Try to set the DreamCard Player on "Run in non-secure mode" (the
default setting is "secure mode"). To do that, clic on the little
"Revolution" icon, on top right of the window "revOnline Viewer" that
appear when you launch the player. There, you get a little dialog box
"Preferences" wher you can choose "non-secure mode".
3 If you keep having trouble with DreamCard Player, then try
StackRunner ; it is more simple, it has no secure mode, and it works
well.
  You can download it at :
http://www.sonsothunder.com/devres/revolution/downloads/StackRunner.htm
here again, choose the right version (for windows).

good luck
André