Jobs & Here We Go Again

Mark Talluto userev at canelasoftware.com
Thu Jan 19 12:14:08 EST 2006

What I like about Rev is that you can create a full application with
one individual.  You can compete against much larger teams using
those other languages.  With that in mind, all of us here can be
quite successful working on applications that we come with
individually.  What I am trying to say is, take a good look at the
world around you.  It is begging for software to improve someone's
life.  The vertical market type applications to be created are
endless.  Once you reach into the pond with all those fish, you will
never be hungry again.

Everyone here is very talented.  Take a look at some of the private
sector markets and pick one.  Learn everything you can about it and
talk to people in that field.  They will hand you applications
ideas.  Your hardest job will be to pick one of them because the list
will be quite abundant.  You will never be happier after you make
that first application.  Freedom awaits!

Mark Talluto
--
CANELA Software
http://www.canelasoftware.com