Secure FTP

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Wed Jan 18 21:36:00 EST 2006

Devin,

I don't know but in the case you don't, you can always make your
stack write a bash script and invoke it with shell() this way you
could tap on the power of popular unix command line tools such as
wget or cURL which can handle SFTP. If you're felling adventurous
then you can try to implement the SFTP protocol in rev using the SSL
functions and the socket commands but since I don't know about such
protocol I cannot recommend such task.

Cheers
andre