Striped List Fields

Scott Kane scott at proherp.com
Tue Jan 17 20:28:17 EST 2006

I've been messing around with getting a striped
list field using Monsieur X's striped example on
Rev online.  I can adjust the size of the lines
(his example is a little large <g>), but I can
not find the code (script) for setting the actual
blue/white stripes (I've also looked at all of
the properties and can't see anything there).

Does anybody know either how this was implemented
(any editing done on the two lists he uses causes
the stripes to disappear) or perhaps another method?
Note - he has no images in his example.  Apart from
the line size (and the color needs to be a little
softer blue than in the example) the example stack
works fine and the two lists are synchronized perfectly...

Scott