Half-OT: I am not alone anymore (was Re: File/Picture Chooser Widgets available for Windows XP)

Andre Garzia soapdog at mac.com
Mon Jan 16 20:01:08 EST 2006

Oi Bob,

I see by your mail that you're also in Brazil, good! I always
wondered if I was the only brazilian on the list. I have a mac, so I
can test your stuff if you need. I don't have a windows machine so I
didn't saw your stacks, if you could point us to shots would be cool!

cheers,
Be welcome!

Should we create Brazilian Revolution User Group?
Andre