revPrintField and DreamCard Player

André.Bisseret Andre.Bisseret at inria.fr
Mon Jan 16 13:07:48 EST 2006

In the app. I am just completing, I have a button on each card with
witch the user can print a field.
After some lines that format the text (font, size, color etc), the last
two lines of the button script are :

revShowPrintDialog true,true
revPrintField ("field" && quote & "MyField" & quote)

This works nicely with Revolution on Mac ;  the two dialog boxes
("setup" and "print") are displayed one after the other, allowing to
print the field.
I event discovered that the first line is not necessary ; if I suppress
it, the "revPrintField" does all the work, displaying the two dialog
boxes, and I can print.

But, it does not work so well when I launch my app. with DreamCard
Player (for Mac).
With the player, only the setUp dialog box appear, and when I click on
"OK" nothing else happens ; the second box is not displayed and I can't
print.

Thanks in advance for any advice,
André