Message from Marielle

Marielle Lange mlange at lexicall.org
Sun Jan 15 11:27:42 EST 2006

Hi Scott,

Many thanks for your recommendation. I went for heartinternet <http://
www.heartinternet.co.uk/> which had been recommended on this list, I
believe. They have free 24/24 "chat support", 100% uptime guaranteed,
unlimited space, unlimited bandwidth for a price I can afford. When I
connected to their website, the page was instantaneously displayed. I
checked out forums on the web, I only read positive comments about
them. From the setup I can see and what they let me or don't let me
do, they know their job. On top, it comes with a bunch of free
templates (professional and not), stock photos, clipart library, etc.
So far, I am very happy.

The lexicall.org is back up and working, still awaiting DNS update.
But I have already transfered all files to their new home. All
content is now on the new host, all cms but one are working. The
stack galleries are accessible. Etc. Nearly there!

> If Marielle is looking for a good host I certainly
> recommend FutureQuest - http://www.futurequest.net/
> I host with them and they are excellent in up time,
> support and generous with throughput.
>
> (Note - I am in no way affiliated with this service
> other than being a happy customer).

Scott

--------
Marielle Lange (PhD),  Psycholinguist