adding to a stack

Aminda O'Hare aminda at ku.edu
Thu Jan 12 19:12:18 EST 2006

I am having trouble modifying a stack that I did not develop. It is a
simple questionnaire program that asks a variety of questions and
records the answers. The program uploads the questions from a .txt
file. I need to add more questions to the stack. To do this I need to
copy some of the previous cards, such as the instructions card, so
that they can be modified for the new surveys. I also need to copy
the question cards so that I can modify the number of response
options for the new questions. Also, I've tried starting from scratch
with new cards for the new surveys, however, the program adds them
where I don't want them, and I can't figure out how to move them. For
instance, a new card will be added as card #8, but I want it to be
card #3. I realize that these must be simple things to accomplish,
but it is my first time using Revolution. The questionnaire stack was
originally imported from Hypercard if that makes any difference. Any
help would be greatly appreciated.