Bible Searching

SupermanSlyr at aol.com SupermanSlyr at aol.com
Thu Jan 12 18:24:19 EST 2006

O my God you guys are geniuses. I forgot completely about containing  each
verse on it's own line. Wow will this help me in the long run! I didn't  think
of this at first because I was thinking to hard about the way it looked in  the
field, but once the relevant search is located it should rap fine once it's
placed in the appropriate field. Damn this is going to solve like 4 of my
problems, thank you all very much! It's amazing the level of support  Revolution
has.

One last question though. To search through a file does it have to be  loaded
first, or can I search for the verse from its text file, and then  put the
result in the field, or should I just load it into a variable?