setting default directory using 'answer file'

Eric Chatonet eric.chatonet at sosmartsoftware.com
Mon Jan 9 11:16:11 EST 2006

Hi Jason,

Sure!
Have a look at the 'answer file [with type]' command
For instance:

answer file "Choose a file:" with the defaultFolder -- a function
answer file "Choose a file:" with "/Applications/Revolution 2.6.1/
plugins/" -- a path
answer file "Choose a file:" with tFolder -- a variable

Le 9 janv. 06 à 17:08, Jason (Polydiam) a écrit :

> I want to use a 'answer file' open command but I want it to open up a
> directory named "images" which will be in the same directory as the
> application.

Best Regards from Paris,
Eric Chatonet