How do I select text in a field?

Dan Soneson sonesond1 at southernct.edu
Mon Jan 9 09:31:20 EST 2006

This command does not work in the Message Box, apparently since the
message box entry field retains the focus. However, when you create a
button with only this command in the mouseUp handler it ought to work
just fine. Are you doing other things with your button script that might
get in the way?

Dan