CGI on Mac OS X server help...asap please!

Jonathan Kotthoff jonkotthoff at clarionstl.com
Mon Jan 9 01:19:08 EST 2006

OK...this makes sense to me, but is still not working. I am convinced
its an apache issue (I am running mac os x server 10.3.blah). However I
have not modified apache from any of its standard settings. Anybody
have any experience with setting REVCGI up on mac os x server?

Jonathan Kotthoff
Director of Media & Technology
Clarion Marketing & Advertising
Menlo Park Concepts