SnapzPro

David Glasgow david at dvglasgow.wanadoo.co.uk
Sun Jan 8 14:33:39 EST 2006

I tried SnapzPro, and the  Snapz before that.  For my money it was
never as good as ScreenRecord.

http://www.miensoftware.com/screenrecord.html

I used that for my training vids, and happily paid the fee.  Tried to
get help form Ambrosia re Snapz problems, and got nothing useful.

However, whatever you use, you definitely don't want to capture
millions of colours!

Best Wishes,

David Glasgow

http://www.i-psych.co.uk