Problem running rev 2.2.1 on Windows XP

John Miller johnmiller1950 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jan 5 16:30:28 EST 2006

Kurt,

Thanks for your idea.

I originally thought that something like that was the likely cause.
However, here is what I discovered as a fix for the problem.  I was
indeed asking for a file to be retrieved.  However, I put that
particular script in a handler and placed it in the stack script. It
wouldn't work there, so I tried placing the handler on the card - no
luck.  Next I just copied the script and replaced the call to the
handler and it worked fine.

I still don't understand why it would work on the desktop, but not
from within the Program Files folder, but I seem to have solved my
problem.

Thanks again for taking the time to respond.

John Miller