Fractals

Mark Schonewille europe at ehug.info
Thu Jan 5 07:34:32 EST 2006

Hi Scott,

If you are a (former) HyperCard user, this might be interesting
for you:

http://hypertextbook.com/chaos/92c.shtml

and there is a HyperCard stack that should be a good starting
point for making your own fractals stack in Revolution:

http://www.ac.wwu.edu/~mnaylor/software/

Have a look at the Chaos Game stack.

Best regards,

Mark

--

eHUG coordinator
mailto:europe at ehug.info
http://www.ehug.info
http://home.wanadoo.nl/mark.sch
http://www.economy-x-talk.com

Please inform me about vacancies in the field of
general economics at your institute. I am also looking
for new freelance programming projects.