Standalone settings

Sarah Reichelt sarah.reichelt at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 06:48:27 EST 2006

> 1) Is this destroyStack property different than the setting in the Stack
> inspector? In other words, if you've set it with the Stack inspector,
> should you also do  it here or is that redundant?

This setting allows you to have the destroyStack property OFF when
editing and ON in the standalone (or vice versa, though I can't see
why anyone would need that).

> 2) Is there a reason one wouldn't want to use the Encrypt setting,
> specifically with the Main stack? If you select this for the Main stack,
> what purpose would the password serve since you wouldn't be editing it?

If it is a project that you want to distribute, turn it on for all the
stacks as it stops people being able to read the scripts by opeing the
stack files in a text editor. However during development, it may be
better to leave it off so that you can edit separate sub-stacks in
place more conveniently.

Cheers,
Sarah