Thread problem

Paul Claude paulclaude at postino.it
Wed Jan 4 08:02:12 EST 2006

> I'm not sure I understand your problem, but if you highlight the text  of
> the current thread it will place it in your response (as above), then you
> need to change the Subject text to match the thread subject.
>
> If this doesn't answer your question, try restating the question.
>
> James Z.

Your answer has open a new thread in the
http://mail.runrev.com/pipermail/use-revolution/2006-January/ (that I use in
Firefox to browse and post in the list). When I click on your name, I got
the same result, as my email client (entourage X) open a new message window
with the right thread title but open always a new thread on the list.