data files for Rev Online?

Jerry Muelver jerry at hytext.com
Tue Jan 3 18:23:27 EST 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: "Thomas McGrath III"

 Ok, well when I
got to "menus and controls" I hit the text and nothing happened. The
text turned red but the line under it stayed blue and it stayed on
the previous content. So I hit others and most switched to content.
But some did not. I captured a screen shot if you need to see it.

If I click again or maybe double click then it would go to that pages
content just fine.

Is this a bug? Does anyone else see this?

Thanks, Tom. Someone mentioned that to me before, but I couldn't replicate
it. The double-click thing is weird, and might have to do with my
"first-time effort" at scripting. I hope it's just that demo file. I'll run
it on all platforms, and track the problem down.

I appreciate your trying the program out!

---- Jerry Muelver