players duration differs from actual total time

Ferdinand fwvo at planet.nl
Tue Jan 3 06:09:55 EST 2006

Hello,

I want to manage mp3-files within Revolution.
Everything works fine, but  the duration of the player (divided by the
timeScale) gives a longer total time compared to the total time of the
same mp3-file if I open it with iTunes or Quicktime player.
It is 1 second more in about 6 minutes. For my program it is important
to have the exact position of the player, which should be the same as
if the mp3 file was opened with iTunes, or Quicktime player.
How could I solve this, or what could be the problem here?
I am using 2.0 on Mac OS X 10.3.9
In the trial version 2.6 I have the same problems.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Ferdinand.