A Custom Property Sets 'Database"

Michael Mandaville transcom at comcast.net
Tue Jan 3 18:19:07 EST 2006

Rather than dive into mySQL or altSQLite, (I am a Newbie), I was directed to
look at Custom Property Sets in order to use the 'internal databse' of
Revolution to store information.

1.  Would I use a Table Field as the object to store at least 500 records?

2.  What is the language in the Custom Property tab that I should use to
'create this internal database' structure.

3.  Would I use a Table Field like a spreadsheet, creating a Table like in a
traditional DB?

Any direction or even an example, would be much appreciated.

Thank you,

Michael