filter list for range of numbers

dreamscapesoftware.com - List list at dreamscapesoftware.com
Sun Feb 26 16:59:17 EST 2006

Hello List,

It's been a while since I've posted here, but I've got a question about something that's been bugging me for a long time.  I'm trying to utilize the "filter container with regex" command as opposed to looping through a list as much as possible.  Reason:  it's faster.  The only problem is that I can't seem to make a Regex that will handle the following...

if (aNumber > lowNumber) and (aNumber < highNumber) then -- Don't remove it from the list

Anyone know how I can achieve this with Regex?  The numbers are like this...

+40.922362
+18.393103
-067.145780
-072.637078