There's a fly (or two) in my ointment

John Tregea john at debraneys.com
Wed Feb 22 22:49:53 EST 2006

-----Original Message-----
>  I won't waste my time complaining about it because I think it will
> either not be addressed, or it will take half a yonk to fix.

----

Dear Bob,

And if you could just clarify for me exactly how long is a yonk?

I am developing a product which includes accessing distributed RDBMS around
the world as well as scheduling and coordination of real and virtual
meetings worldwide. Consequently, I have to include a time translation layer
and want to include all measures of time and their equivalent durations in
ticks.    {: )

Regards

John