crashes while using script editor in 2.7

Dan Shafer revolutionary.dan at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 18:38:51 EST 2006

Have you tried using Constellation as your script editor in 2.7 on
Windows? I don't use Windows myself any more often than asolutely
necessary but Constellation on OS X is such a superior development
workflow environment that I've almost forgotten how to work natively
in Rev!

(OK, that's a SLIGHT exaggeration. But only slight.)

Dan