Win XP and Rev 2.7

bryan at deepfoo.com bryan at deepfoo.com
Tue Feb 21 13:34:16 EST 2006

I have to assume a lot of people using Revolution are not on Windows boxes. Why? I have never
encountered a more crash prone release of the product. In my day-to-day use I have had to roll back
and return to using 2.6.1. Rev 2.7 is unusable in its current incarnation on Win XP. It crashes
multiple times per day while doing absolutely nothing. I am amazed that there has been so little
howling about this on the list. Releasing this version as is for Windows makes no sense to me. It is
the single biggest negative piece of publicity the company could possibly have created for itself. I
would urge the company to spend the time to fix this release before adding a single new feature.