Spell checking in Rev apps?

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Tue Feb 21 09:35:38 EST 2006

Scott,

I found it. It was creating the folder and file but not writing to
the file. And it was saving the learned words in the global
gCustomDictionary in the substack across saves.

I added the writecustomdictionary on the close stack of the
spellchecker and then it saved it to the file customDict.txt

Very cool. I am learning a lot from this.

Thank you for posting.

Tom