Index for Revolution PDF Document & switch vs. if/then/else

André.Bisseret Andre.Bisseret at inria.fr
Tue Feb 21 05:40:57 EST 2006

Hi Judy,
Would it not be interesting too, to carry out such an experiment in
order to compare two groups having to script multichoice situations
presented in plain english (or any natural language):
- one group would have to translate it using " switch case" structure
and the other using "if then else" structure.
Measures could be time and precison (errors) completed, may be, with
subjective evaluations of difficulty, workload, understandability...

Best regards from Grenoble
André