Spam:Re: Index for Revolution PDF Document

Judy Perry jperryl at ecs.fullerton.edu
Mon Feb 20 13:27:38 EST 2006

This reminds me of an ACM article I'm having the students read this week
(It's something like 'Text vs Hypertext: Which is easier to use to find
information' or some such thing).

It involved two groups with reference material on Sherlockiana -- one
group had all the info in a Hypercard stack and the other had the same
material in a book/encyclopedic reference format.

The test subjects were given a list of questions and timed as they found
the answers.

It would be interesting to repeat it with my students -- one group using
the built-in docs and the other using Dave's indexed PDF...

(considering the idea...  anybody got any good questions?)

Judy