Standalones won't launch

Thomas McGrath III 3mcgrath at adelphia.net
Mon Feb 20 11:52:38 EST 2006

Dave,

I would check that your libraries are included in your build. One of
the preferences for a build has a button to include libraries, if
they are not present it can create a problem. That is why a simple
stack works, it doesn't include anything from the libraries. The
player usually took care of these.

HTH

Tom